Dienstag, 24. Mai 2016

Getting DHAP or "I came for the great food but stayed for the marvellous service"

Just got off the phone with the hospital- yay they found a bed for me! I´m so excited!


Will I be on Nazi station? Or back to geriatrics (which was fun, fun, fun!)? Or even just on some corridor? :) I don´t know yet but either way I´m glad we can start with DHAP tomorrow. Cause today I will be just "rinsed". Which sounds like a looooot of peeing to me. ;) But the next two days I will be hooked up to some machine (Willie, how I missed you!) almost 48 hours straight. And a fun bonus- one of my chemo meds is cis-Platin! *wink wink to all my fellow chemistry friends from Heidelberg* :)

Looking forward to great hospital food, obsessive interest in my body fluids and almost no sleep. And unknown side effect of the new chemo! :) I know the anticipation will probably eat you up but I´ll report back on the weekend. ;)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen