Dienstag, 28. Juni 2016

I´m going to isolation and I´m taking with me...

  • my laptop to watch Netflix and DVDs and write this awesome blog
  • an internet stick so I can actually watch Netflix and write this awesome blog ;)
  • complete DVD seasons Lost (thanks Heli!). I´m always open for any other suggestions which series to watch!
  • my Boombox cause I have a single bed room and I wanna rock isolation station. \m/ Since my iPod is not working anymore (somehow it didn´t like taking a bath quite as much as I do) I´m using Spotify right now. I have a chemo playlist but since I´ve already had a lot of chemo I´m kinda fed up with it. So if you have any suggestions for good music lemme know. Doesn´t necessarily have to be metal. ;)
  • Metal Hammer magazine (this month there is a poster of Sabaton in it. Oh yeah, I will put it up. Cause the last time the nurses encouraged me to hang some pictures or posters. Well, no "Hang in there" kitties for this cancer patient, nope! :))
Aww, maybe yes. Look at that cuddlywuddlycutesiekitty!
  • Nintendo 3DS with Pokemon and Harvest Moon (thanks Markus!). Gonna catch em all!
  • Drawing book for adults and pencils (thanks Sandra!)
This drawing book is absolutely awesome. Even though I get mosly irritated looks from the nurses "Aw, how beautiful, what are you drawing? What does it say? "Fickschnitzel"????" ;)
  • some books, though I´m pretty sure I won´t be reading too much. It´s kinda exhausting when tired and stupid.
  • some card games and Kniffel. The simpler the better ;) 
Since I have cancer I totally rock Kniffel. Or they just let me win cause I´m so pathetic. I don´t care cause winning is awesome! ;)
  • my Chewbacca pillow (thanks Susi!) and my Chemo bunny (it´s holding my IV lines while I´m sleeping :))
  • a clock. Cause that´s on the list of suggested items to keep you occupied. Oh my, how much fun I can have with that! Erm... yeah...
  • most importantly: My cell phone! I´m not sure how many visitors I´m allowed to see so pleeeease write me! Every day! I might not answer on the first few days cause chemo´s taking me down but I´m always glad to read messages and see that you care. :) Being in isolation is one thing, feeling alone in isolation is a quite different one. 
I guess that´s lot of entertainment options. But I really hope I´m allowed to see as many of you as possible. Cause that´s the best distraction from being in hospital. Being surrounded by friends and family. :)

So today I´ve had my last exams so I´m all ready to go. I´m waiting every day now to get a call from hospital telling me that they have a free bed. So I guess the next blog I´ll write from hospital.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen