Sonntag, 20. März 2016

Guess I have a Blog now...

It´s been over two weeks now since I´ve been diagnosed with Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL, and yes, that´s fancy for cancer ;)). On Friday I was finally allowed to go home after spending almost 4 weeks in hospital. I won´t talk no more about the wonderful time I had in hospital especially not on Nazi station, I think I have been telling you enough about the great food, the "slightly unpleasant" treatments and all the nice doctors I´ve met ("Are you scared??" "What´s your diagnosis? Oh Shit! That really sucks!" Immaculate bedside manners! o0).

Now a new episode begins. Living with cancer in daily life. That starts with sorting pills everyday and ends with chemo sideffects like sickness, pain and hairloss and all the fun things in between. Since apparently there are a few people out there that care about me and want to know how I´m doing and what the current status of my treatment is, I decided to write this blog.

This won´t be about me and my feelings (even though I have very deep thoughts now, I call it "cancer wisdom" and writing fortune cookie texts is definitely a second job option!) and I won´t be writing long texts crying YOLO and CARPE FUCKING DIEM! This is for all of you who are interested in the relevant stages of my treatment, medical wise and what it´s been doing to me.

I have a long and hellish road ahead of me. So if you want to join this hellride, take a seat and hold very tight. And never forget... YOLO BITCHES!! XD

3 Kommentare:

  1. So great to see this blog Anja!
    You are really good at writing too - so I will definitely follow your blog here.

    Time is passing so fast, I still think back with great joy the time in the early 1990'ies where I lived with your family and read loud every evening a chapter from "Ronja reubertochter" (if I spelled this right) for all of you small kids. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Snip, snap, snute, så er eventyret ute. How could I ever forget that? :)

      Löschen
  2. If I might ask you this..
    What were your Symptoms?

    AntwortenLöschen