Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2016

Day +11: F*** you, thrombocytes!

I told you those thrombocytes are slow little bastards! Again they are the reason why nothing´s going as planned. My leukocytes are brave little fellows, growing steadily (one of the nurses even said they were "exploding" she never saw anything like it). Even my hemoglobin stays around 9! So, everything´s fine, I can leave hospital now, right? Well, noooo, because my thrombocytes are stagnating somewhere around 10k, and I need 20k at least to be released (I don´t really get why tbh, I´ve been sitting around at home with only 4k and the daily blood check-ups I could also do at my doctor´s office. But naah, hospital rules...). So basically, I´m feeling great, I get no more meds but my daily pills I also take at home but still I have to stay here, bored, eating gross hospital food, getting frustrated. So, f*** you, thrombocytes, grow a pair (of yourself ;))!

At least I´m allowed to leave my room now since my immune system is back up and running. So today I started with my very own rehab plan- playing Pokémon Go. :) If I have to take walks to get my body used to physical exertion I thought I could also use the opportunity to catch ´em all! So now I´m also one of those Smombies, walking around like an idiot, staring at the screen until crying "Ha!! Enton!" totally out of the blue. Thank you, Nintendo!
I tried to throw my phone at a goose. Apparently, real life animals don´t count as Pokémon...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen